We continually monitor and refine our processes to produce quality parts fast. Our expert staff uses automation, counter-gravity casting technology, and the latest precision machining equipment to assure both a high degree of accuracy and quick turn-around.
- A single point of contact to confirm all project requirements and provide frequent updates
- Strict quality control procedures
- Rapid prototype parts to meet your most rigorous project deadlines
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) for Product Design and Performance Validation
- Casting Process Simulation to Validate Design, Rigging, and Tooling
- Critical dimensional specifications and full dimensional inspection
- Certifications and compliance documentation
- Mil spec parts
- Responsive Engineering Assistance
Communication is key – our program managers are professional manufacturing engineers with years of experience in metal-casting, machining, and design engineering.
Consider us your off-site support staff. We understand and support Design for Manufacture and Concurrent Engineering strategies, and have the expertise, equipment, and facilities needed to deliver your requirements.
- The engineers at Precise Cast pioneered magnesium prototyping technology
- Our engineers have considerable Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) experience, and can work with you to conduct a feature-by-feature assessment that can result in improved quality and reduce overall production costs.
- Our capabilities range from simple to complex part designs that are beyond the technical capability of other suppliers
Precise Cast can supply post-manufacturing processes that include:
- Heat treat
- Powder coat
- Die penetrant