At Precise Cast Prototypes & Engineering, Inc, our expert staff uses automation, counter-gravity casting technology and the latest precision machining equipment. We continually monitor and refine our processes to produce quality parts quickly. Our program managers are professional manufacturing engineers with years of experience in metal-casting, machining, and design engineering.
Consider us your off-site, remote staff. We understand and support Design for Manufacturing and Concurrent Engineering strategies. We have the expertise, equipment, and facilities needed to deliver your requirements and meet your deadlines.
- A single point of contact to confirm all project requirements and provide frequent updates.
- Strict quality control procedures.
- Rapid prototype, and low-volume production, parts to meet your most rigorous project deadlines.
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) for product design and performance validation.
- Casting Process Simulation to validate part design, tooling rigging, and casting tooling.
- Critical dimensional specifications and full dimensional inspection.
- Certifications and compliance documentation.
- Mil spec parts.
- Responsive engineering assistance and on-going communication.
Our Track-Record vs Your Expectations:
- The engineers at Precise Cast pioneered magnesium casting prototyping technology.
- Our engineers have considerable Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) experience. We will work with you to conduct a feature-by-feature assessment that can result in improved quality and reduce overall production costs.
- Our capabilities range from simple to complex part designs that are beyond the technical capability of most other prototype and low-volume production suppliers.
Precise Cast can also supply post-manufacturing processes that include:
- Heat treat
- Leak testing
- Die penetrant
- Powder coating
- Conversion coating
- And more.