Sales Executive (Technical)
The technical Sales Executive is responsible for generating qualified leads, selling products and services to existing and new customers primarily via inside sales. Successful candidates must have a proven technical sales track record of over-achievement either in inside or outside sales, have technical, machining, or casting knowledge, and have a thorough knowledge of selling techniques and procedures, pipeline management, general engineering concepts, project management, and purchasing decision making. They must be professional and trustworthy with the ability to accurately represent Precise Cast products and services. The successful Sales Executive must be comfortable in solution and benefit selling techniques rather that price advantage.
Desired Skills & Experience
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve / surpass Sales Quota.
- Proactively make 50+ outbound sales calls to customers and prospects daily.
- Target, qualify and position product offerings with prospects and customers.
- Accurately represent features and benefits of Precise Cast products and services.
- Generate proposals and quotes to prospects.
- React in a timely fashion to RFQ’s and customer timelines.
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales objectives.
- Use all tracking and administrative tools to mine for customer and prospect data and proactively utilize the data to drive sales.
- Understand customers’ compelling events and critical success factors.
- Be able to effectively communicate through both verbal and written communication mediums in a clear and professional manner.
- Gain access and establish credibility with appropriate executives in the customer/prospects’ organization.
- Recognize and escalate sales opportunities that require management support or an applications engineer’s involvement.
- Actively use prescribed Precise Cast sales tools to manage activity, capture contact info, and track opportunity lifecycle and manage pipeline activity with required reporting.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly activity, forecast reports, and present key account opportunity plans when requested.
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years sales experience with a track record of over achievement
- Experience in technical sales with machining and/or casting
- Proficient use of MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of general CAD principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High energy, assertive and results oriented
Compensation: 60K-100K+ Salary/Commission
Precise Cast (Ptototypes & Engineering) Inc, has been a major supplier of Fortune 500 companies for their prototyping and machining needs since 2004. Serving the North American markets, we continually monitor and refine our processes to produce quality parts fast. Our expert staff uses automation, counter-gravity casting technology, and the latest precision machining equipment to assure both a high degree of accuracy and quick turn-around.
- The engineers at PreciseCast pioneered magnesium prototyping technology
- Our engineers have considerable Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) experience, and can work with you to conduct a feature-by-feature assessment that can result in improved quality and reduce overall production costs.
- Our capabilities range from simple to complex part designs that are beyond the technical capability of other suppliers
Our customers largely consist of manufacturers of complex products. The custom parts we produce for manufacturers include:
Light-weight precision aluminum and magnesium parts used for applications such as:
- Unmanned aerial vehicles
- Electric cars
- Recreational vehicles
- Medical devices
- Scientific instruments
- Hand-held electronics
- LED lighting
Zinc parts used by heavy equipment manufacturers for agricultural, military, mining, and industrial applications.
Plastic components used to house hand-held electronic equipment.
We are proud of our contribution to the production of many innovative products, but not all the parts we produce are used by manufacturers. Some of the parts we produce are used by service providers, such as aircraft repair firms, and researchers in fields ranging from aerospace to geology
Industries We Serve Include:
- Aerospace & Defense
- Alternative Energy
- Architectural Lighting
- Computer Hardware
- Consumer Goods
- Control Technology
- Industrial Machinery
- LED Lighting
- Medical Devices
- Power Transmission
- Recreational Vehicles
- Scientific Instruments